Southern California Amusement Parks
Southern California offers so many fun family - friendly attractions that it makes it difficult to see them all in one visit. Three of the most popular are all within close range of each other. They are the world - renowned Disneyland, Knott's Berry Farm and Universal Studios Hollywood.
Enjoy family entertainment to the max at this classic Southern California amusement park. From the charm of Main Street, USA to the whimsy of Mickey's Toontown, kids of all ages will fall in love with the eight fantastic "lands" of nostalgia, color and delight. Thrill - seekers will have a chance to seek out some serious thrills on such raucous rides as Space Mountain. Plus, a wealth of whimsical attractions like Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters and the wonderful Walt Disney's Parade of Dreams await you. For more information, visit www.disneyland.disney.go.com.
- Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters. Join Buzz Lightyear and battle against evil in an out - of - this - world, interactive adventure that puts you in command of your own Star Cruiser.
- Indiana Jones Adventure. Team up with Indy once again and journey into the sacred - and deadly - chambers of the Temple of the Forbidden Eye. Mickey's House and Meet Mickey. Meet the world's most beloved mouse up close and personal inside his very own home.
- Innoventions. Discover the technologies of tomorrow with virtual reality games, multimedia experiences and exciting shows such as the new Say "Hello" to Honda's ASIMO.
- Pirates of the Caribbean. This classic Disneyland attraction has enthralled sailors of all stripes seeking adventure and salty old pirates for over 40 years. The wily Captain Jack Sparrow and his ruthless nemesis, Barbossa, join the motley crew of pirates along with fantastic enhanced effects - including a ghostly appearance by the dreaded Davy Jones.
Rancho Cucamonga / Ontario Hotel Near Southern California Amusement Parks
Enjoy spacious guest rooms, ample amenities and gracious service when you're a guest at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites in Rancho Cucamonga / Ontario, California near Ontario International Airport. Our convenient location makes it a snap to reach a wide array of cool Southern California attractions like three of the world's most famous amusement parks - Disneyland, Knott's Berry Farm and Universal Studios Hollywood.
Knott's Berry Farm
If you're into thrills, you'll definitely be into Knott's Berry Farm. Be prepared for some of the rides of your life when you venture onto Supreme Scream, GhostRider, Silver Bullet and the new Sierra Sidewinder. More awesome action abounds at many of the classic attractions, including Camp Snoopy, Ghost Town and Fiesta Village. For more information, visit www.knotts.com.
Knott's Berry Farm Calendar of Events
- Calico Jubilee. June 16th - September 2nd (Dark Mondays & Tuesdays) Live music, high - energy singers and dancers and some fancy cowboy action kick up some dust in the dusty ghost town of Calico in this country/rock music revue.
- Camp Snoopy Days. June 16th - September 3rd Stop by the Camp Snoopy Theatre for a chance to see the Peanuts Gang sing and dance in their very own musical revue.
- Snoopy's Big Bow Wow - Ice Show. June 16 through August 26 (Dark Wednesdays) Fans of skating and Snoopy will want to join the world's most famous beagle as he struts his stuff on skates.
University Studios Hollywood
Explore actual sets of the world's biggest movies such as "War of the Worlds" and "Jurassic Park" courtesy of the legendary Studio Tour. Experience a behind - the - scenes look at films currently in production. More excitement awaits you on hair - raising Hollywood movie rides, including "Revenge of the Mummy" and "Back to the Future." For more information, visit www.universalstudioshollywood.com.
Universal Studios Attractions
- Revenge of the Mummy - The Ride. Plunge into the immortal terror of "The Mummy" on a roller coaster ride filled with heart - pounding special effects and shocks at every turn.
- Shrek 4 - D. Take adventure to the next dimension in the all - new Shrek 4 - D. Experience all the action with mind - boggling special effects that will put your senses on ogre - time.
- Terminator 2: 3D. Inside Cyberdyne Systems Corporation, you'll witness the unveiling of the new Terminator robots - until a live, human rebel strike erupts around you in an all - out cyber war that will have you ducking for cover.
- Water World. The hit motion picture comes surging to life in a spectacular tidal wave of death - defying stunts, awesome explosions and an ocean of thrills.