Temecula Valley Wine Country
Just 90 miles southeast of Los Angeles and 60 miles north of San Diego you'll discover Temecula Valley, Southern California's beautiful wine country. Enjoy rolling hills covered with vineyards and expansive views that reach to the highest mountains in four Southern California counties. Twenty first-class wineries produce award-winning premium wines made possible by a unique microclimate and granite soils. For more information, visit www.temeculawines.org/default.htm.
San Antonio Winery
Since 1917, the San Antonio Winery, a cultural historical landmark, has contributed to the joyous celebrations of friends and families throughout Los Angeles. Today, it is the last of more than one hundred wineries that once thrived along the Los Angeles River Basin. In addition, it is a popular restaurant and legendary banquet location, a comprehensive tasting room, and an international wine shop with hundreds of domestic and imported labels. For more information, visit www.sanantoniowinery.com/homefr.html.
San Antonio Winery
The Riboli Family began San Antonio Winery. Today, they handcraft several brands, some of which are listed below. San Antonio. The San Antonio brand represents the traditional wines of the company. They include fine California table wines, dessert wines such as Marsala, Madeira, Sherry and Port, and sacramental wines for religious ceremonies.
Family matriarch Maddalena Riboli has inspired both a restaurant and a brand of high quality varietals wines from California's Central Coast. Grapes are grown in renowned viticultural regions that include Monterey and Paso Robles. Maddalena Vineyard features balanced wines that include Chardonnay, Cabernet Sauvignon, Pinot Grigio, Riesling, Gewurztraminer, Muscat Canelli and White Zinfandel.
Inspired by the majestic coast of California, San Simeon wines focus on the family's estate vineyards in Monterey and Paso Robles. In the tradition of reserve wines, San Simeon showcases a round and opulent style. Aging in small oak barrels contributes body and complexity. Grape varieties include Chardonnay, Merlot, Pinot Noir and Syrah. [Top] For more information, visit www.riboliwines.com/home.html.
Rancho Cucamonga / Ontario Hotel Near Southern California Wineries
Enjoy spacious guest rooms, ample amenities and gracious service when you're a guest at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites in Rancho Cucamonga / Ontario, California near Ontario International Airport. Our convenient location makes it a snap to reach a wide array of Southern California wineries, including San Antonio, Filippi and the 20 wineries of Temecula Valley Wine Country.
Joseph Filippi Winery & Vineyards
2007 marks the Filippi Family's 85th Anniversary of farming 80-plus acres of Zinfandel, Grenache, Mourvedre, Alicante Bouschet, Petite Sirah, Syrah, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Sangiovese, Cabernet Franc, Tannat and new plantings of Tempranillo in the historic Cucamonga Valley. Limited production Joseph Filippi wines are the result of a craftsmanship derived from tradition, passion, skill and artistry. This dedicated wine family pays an inordinate amount of attention to the environment in which they work. They manage the vineyards by utilizing sustainable farming management practices and they continually strive for the highest quality product with the least amount of negative impact to the land. For more information, visit www.josephfilippiwinery.com/.
Josephy Filippi Winery 2005 Wine Awards
- Gold Medal, Fondante' Ciello Port - Orange County Fair
- Gold Medal, 2004 SEC Grenache Rosé - Orange County Fair
- Gold Medal & Chairman's Award, Creme de la Creme Sherry - Orange County Fair
- Gold Medal, Creme de la Creme Sherry - San Francisco Chronicle
- Silver Medal, Oloroso Cucamonga - San Francisco Chronicle
- Silver Medal, Ruby Ruby Reserve - Jerry Mead New World Competition
- Silver Medal, Oloroso Cucamonga - Jerry Mead New World Competition
- Silver Medal, 2004 SEC Grenache Rosé - Pacific Rim
- Silver Medal, Oloroso Cucamonga - Los Angeles County Fair
- Bronze Medal, Fondante' Ciello Port - Los Angeles County Fair
- Bronze Medal, Angelica Elena - Los Angeles County Fair
- Bronze Medal, 2004 Muscat Canelli - Pacific Rim [Top]
Temecula Valley Wineries
- Baily Vineyard & Winery
- Bella Vista Cilurzo Vineyard & Winery
- Callaway Vineyard & Winery
- Churon Winery
- Falkner Winery
- Filsinger Vineyards & Winery
- Hart Winery
- Keyways Vineyard & Winery
- La Cereza Winery
- Leonesse Cellars
- Maurice Car'rie Winery Miramonte Winery
- Mount Palomar Winery
- Palumbo Family Vineyards & Winery
- Ponte Family Winery
- South Coast Winery & Vineyards
- Stuart Cellars
- Thornton Winery
- Wiens Family Cellars
- Wilson Creek Winery & Vineyard [Top]
For more information, visit www.temeculawines.org/wineries.asp.